Saturday, August 25, 2012

The quad copter progresses

I've done a good deal of tinkering since the last post. A new frame was ordered from HobbyKing, replacing the homemade one. This got rid of the vibrations that the pine one had problems with. I also changed the controller ho a Kaptein KUK controller. It's much simpler and cheaper. That way I can try out and experiment whitout worrying about crashing. Here are two videos of the new version flying.
This one was done right after I had changed the frame, see the difference is stability.

In this one i stuck my mobile phone to the copter and did some flying around the garden at home in Røros.

No comments:

Post a Comment